Completing post graduation program from the top management colleges in India will help a candidate in securing a successful future ahead. If you wish to pursue a management program in India then it is imperative to select an institute with utmost care and thoughtfulness.
A management program is the highly-valued professional qualification for the candidates who are looking for a successful career in business administration. The program equips the students with necessary knowledge in management and business principles in their area of interest including finance, international business, marketing, computer information systems, real estate, accounting, etc.
The management courses offered by top management colleges in India cover several aspects of business management like management practice and theory, business organization and systems, communication skills, marketing management, basic business statistics, new trends, international business, entrepreneurship and small business management as well as tools of financial management. Candidates from the leading management colleges in India not only get placement in the top organizations, but also get promoted before their colleagues from less known institutes.
Best management colleges in India
Completing a course in business management from one of the leading management institutes in India makes a candidate employable and gets higher positions and leadership roles in the top companies. Some of the reputed management colleges in India are:
• Fore School of Management – New Delhi
• S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research – Mumbai
• Mudra Institute of Communications – Ahmedabad (MICA)
• Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Pune
• Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore
Things to consider before selecting the best management institute in India
Some key parameters to consider before selecting one of the top management colleges in India are as follows:
• Faculty ratio and accomplishments – Go for the management colleges that have a lot of PHD holders and good research facilities. Moreover, take a look on the number of permanent faculty members a college has, in comparison to the strength of the students.
• Feedback of the peer group and alumni – Strength of the alumni speaks volumes about a management institute’s skills and linkage. So, you must look out for open feedback from the current students and peer groups about the college on various social media platforms, open groups and discussion forums to get the right information about the institute.
• Fees and hidden costs – Even though it is common perception that management education is cheaper in India, but with the emergence of private management colleges with excellent infrastructure, course fee has also increased a lot. Thus, it is better to check up about the fee structure and other hidden costs to get a cumulative figure about the total cost of your course of study.
• Corporate associations and placements – Ultimate goal of the management education is to make the candidates employable. Top management colleges in India have strong corporate associations and dedicated placement cells. So, look out for such important parameters about various colleges to find out the best one.
• Student benefits and scholarships – Many scholarships are provided by the government and private entities to the needy and meritorious students. Best management institutes also provide their own scholarships to the needy students. Look for these scholarships and other benefits provided by your desired management college to get admission.