One concept that has been quite well-liked is the Piso WiFi system. Piso WiFi, which provides rapid internet connection for a charge, is frequently available in public spaces including waiting rooms, cafés, and shopping centers. The ability to temporarily interrupt the connection is one of the primary features of Piso WiFi systems. This article will examine the operation of the 10.0.01 piso wifi pause time function and offer a comprehensive user manual.
What is Piso Wi-Fi?
Piso Wi-Fi is an acronym made up of the terms “one peso in the Philippines” (piso) and “wireless fidelity,” or “10.0.01 piso wifi.” Users may purchase fast internet connection using this coin-operated self-service internet system by the minute or by the hour. Founded in 2017, Piso Wi-Fi allows users to easily get Wi-Fi access for less than 25 pesos, providing a more affordable alternative to pricey internet plans given by telecom carriers. However, this simple idea turned out to be quite effective and useful.
How to Do the Piso Wi-Fi Registration?
To finish your Piso Wi-Fi registration, follow these simple steps.
- To use hotspots and connect to the network, you must first find the Piso Wi-Fi vending machine.
- Connect your device to the network as soon as you’ve located a machine that works well. The network’s web portal will be instantly shown after your connection has been established. In addition, an app for managing everything on the network may be downloaded.
- Currently, obtaining the credentials requires paying for the network. If the machine has a coin acceptance option, you can pay with coins; otherwise, you can utilize digital modes to finish the transaction.
- To access the internet via Piso Wi-Fi, use your login credentials and be aware of the time restriction.
- It’s finished, and you may use your smart device to access the internet.
Process to Log In To The 10.0.01 piso wifi portal
In order to login into 10.0.01 piso wifi, follow the given below steps are:-
- Link your gadget to the WiFi hotspot located at 10.0.0.1 Piso.
- Launch a web browser and go to the login page for the 10.0.0.1 Pisa WiFi gateway.
- Enter your login and password for Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1.
- If you have enough credits, you may use the 10.0.01 piso wifi hotspot to access the Internet.
Process to change the Password of the 10.0.01 Piso WiFi
It’s critical to make sure you have a secure internet connection to avoid privacy violations. Your router should also be sufficiently dependable. Follow the given below step to change the password of 10.0.01 Piso WiFi are :
- Enter “192.168.1.1” into the web browser’s URL Address bar.
- Proceed to access the router’s interface from there.
- Now, look via your interface for the “Management” or “Administration” area.
- To input your new password, look for the “Passcode” or “Password” box.
- “Save” any modification you have made thus far. \
Features of 10.0.01 piso wifi
10.0.01 piso wifi has several features, some of them are listed below:
- It just uses 12 volts of energy.
- More than 200 devices may connect simultaneously thanks to it.
- It provides a long signal range.
- The bandwidth all users will receive is the same.
- Users can set a time limit for their wifi break.
- There were 200–300 CPE antennas utilized.
- You can use 1, 5, or 10 pesos to access the services.
- Router Login and Password by Default
How Can I Stop/Pause 10.0.01 piso wifi ?
It is essential to grasp what this feature is before learning how to use it. It is evident that people do not like to spend all of their time at once when they purchase it. Thus, this is the point at which the pause time function activates. In this case, it assists consumers in avoiding excessive data consumption. Thus, before putting these instructions into practice, carefully study them if you also wish to access this attribute:
- Step 1: visit the official website by clicking on the URl http://10.0.0.1/admin/ .
- Step 2: Visit the Router Admin Login page and provide your credentials.
- Step 3: After a successful login, your screen will display a dashboard.
- Step 4: Click in it to open the general settings.
- Step 5: Select “Pause time” after that. If not, you may also select “Auto Pause Time on Boot” to make it active.
- Step 6: Go back to the 10.0.0.1/admin and leap again.
- Step 7: There will be a “Pause Time” option available to you.
- Step 8: From there, pausing WiFi time is simple to accomplish.
Benefits Of Using 10.0.01 piso wifi
10.0.01 piso wifi offers a number of advantages. Some of those advantages will be highlighted in the lines that follow.
- You may quickly adjust your router settings with the help of the user-friendly Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 platform. The admin interface is accessible to you at any time and from any location.
- Among the least expensive WiFi routers available is the Piso model. Anyone may get it because it is so inexpensive.
- One may easily memorize the IP address 10.0.01.
- No complicated procedures are required to access the admin panel while using Piso WiFi 22.214.171.124.1. The website will open if you just input the IP address into your web browser. Once you log into the site, you may access the admin panel.
- It facilitates the management of data transfer, capacity, and internet usage hours. All of these configuration options are available through the router’s admin panel.
The 10.0.01 piso wifi pause feature gives administrators and owners the ability to efficiently control internet access. You may quickly and simply make use of this functionality to impose time limits, distribute bandwidth effectively, or guarantee uninterrupted service during maintenance by following the detailed instructions provided in this article. You may optimize the operation of your public Wi-Fi network and improve user experience by becoming proficient with the Piso WiFi pause feature.
Also Read About: CroxyProxy YouTube: An Easy Guide 2024