What do you mean by a marriage? A marriage is a custom or ritual in which two souls combine in together. Marriage is a way to make a perfect chain of generations in your family. India is a place having so many different types of religions. There are so many divorce matrimony also that; will help out people to find a groom or bride for them.
There are so many different types of weddings that occur in India. Some of the marriages that occur in India are mentioned below:
1. Hindu wedding:
1. This is one of the most common religions that is there in India. Hindu wedding is the longest wedding as because there are so many different types of rituals that occur at a Hindu wedding.
2. In a Hindu wedding, there are different types of pre-wedding rituals such as Tikka, Shagun, Engagement, Sangeet, Mehndi, and Haldi.
3. The rituals that occur during the wedding ceremony are Phere, Varmala, Ghodi Chadna, and Sehra.
4. The different types of post-wedding rituals are Viddai, Reception, Pag phere, Mooh Dhikhai.
2. Punjabi or Sikh wedding:
1. This is the second most important religion in our country. After Hindus, most of the people living in India are Punjabi and Sikh. The Sikh or Punjabi wedding is the beautiful wedding which can be seen at spiritual place gurudwara.
2. The different types of pre-wedding rituals that occur in a Sikh wedding are Rokka (Pre-engagement ceremony), Mangini/Shagun, Sagai (Engagement), Sangeet and Mehendi.
3. The Sikh wedding is the only wedding that is full of rituals. The rituals that occur on the wedding day are Varmala, Sehra, Ghodi Chadna, Choora, and Haldi.
4. The post-0wedding rituals of a Sikh wedding are Viddai and reception.
These above-mentioned are the different types of rituals that occur in a Sikh wedding. There are a numerous number of rituals that occur at a Sikh wedding that’s why this is considered to be the most beautiful wedding.
3. Muslim wedding:
1. This is considered to be the shortest wedding. There are limited rituals that occur at a Muslim wedding.
2. The rituals that occur before the wedding ceremony are Practices and Meher. These are ceremonies in which a direct contract is signed between Allah and couples. These are the two pre-wedding rituals of a Muslim wedding.
3. Nowadays, in Muslim weddings also engagement ceremony takes place. After the pre-wedding rituals, Nikkha takes place.
4. In Nikkha, the bride and groom are asked three times Qabul hai and they say yes. After this, the marriage is completed.
5. After Nikkha, the post-wedding rituals take place both the bride and groom take vows and blessings from elders. This is how a Muslim marriage is done.
4. Christian wedding:
1. This is the shortest wedding that takes place in India. In Christian wedding Bachelors party are held before the marriages at both bride and groom’s house.
2. After that, the exchanging or rings are done and the wedding is over. This is how Christian wedding takes place.
Divorce matrimonial sites in India can also help people to find perfect groom and bride according to their choices.