Though whole wheat flour is consumed by us on a daily basis, maize flour (corn flour) or Makki ka atta is a healthy addition to your kitchen supply. It is consumed in vast quantities all across the world due to its many health and dietary benefits. It is a great source of essential nutrients. Maize flour is made from corn kernels and it doesn’t have gluten. It is a healthy alternative to wheat flour if you are on a gluten-free diet. The best online stores offer good deals on buying Makki ka atta at great prices.
Health benefits of Makki ka atta
Makki ka Atta is carbohydrate-rich and energy-rich flour loaded with zinc, magnesium, and fibre. Here are the top reasons why should one consider it included in their diet:
1. Very nutritious: Corn is a good source of many essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins such as Potassium, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, and Magnesium. Including maize flour as a part of a balanced diet assures great health benefits. The high nutrient content of this flour helps to reduce the risk of nutritional deficiencies.
2. Low-medium glycemic index: The glycemic index of any food is a measure of how fast a certain food item spikes the insulin and blood sugar levels in our body. Foods scoring higher glycemic index increases the risk of many health conditions like heart diseases, diabetes, or even cancer. The Makki ka atta ranks low to medium on glycemic index score, and so, it is healthier to consume. One may buy makki ka atta online from the best grocery stores which provide natural and healthier options from brands.
3. Helps with digestion: With its rich fibre content, it helps with digestion in our body. It may help in reducing the symptoms of constipation, bloating and cramping. Consuming Makki ka atta is the best option for increasing the fibre intake. It contains no fat and starch which is easy to be digested by our body.
4. Keeps full and lose weight: It contains a special fibre which gives you a full sense and burns fat more than you eat. This further means that you will not get hungry easily and there will be no worry about weight gain.
5. Good for eye health: Many studies have found that Makki ka atta contains some antioxidants which can boost your eye health, and reduce the risks of cataracts. These oxidants help to improve the body’s ability to fight some infections related to the eyes.
6. Anti-cancer: Maize flour is said to be helpful in preventing cancer as it has a variety of anti-cancer factors like Magnesium, Xanthophyli, etc. These anti-cancer factors can prevent the expansion of cancer cells in the body.
7. Counteracts the risk of diabetes: Including Maize flour in your diet helps to reduce the risk of chronic diseases like obesity, type-2 diabetes, Alzheimer, and heart diseases. This flour provides the body with resistant starch which reduces the pH level and reduces inflammation. It also aids in the absorption of essential minerals and improves insulin sensibility. If you want to buy maize flour online, signup for free with the top online grocery stores and get it delivered to your doorstep.