Undoubtedly, hospitality is one of the fastest-growing sectors across the world. During the last few years many international players like Hilton, Four Seasons, etc. have come to India which has increased the demand for hotel management graduates. For this reason, many students now opt for hospitality courses after completion of their 10+2. If you are planning to make a career in hotel management and want to pursue your undergraduate course from a reputed institute, then you are required to crack the NCHMCT JEE exam. This is one of the most popular exams that require hard work and effort. A candidate should have a good strategic plan to crack it.
NCHMCT JEE: This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency and cracking this exam ensures admissions to the top-ranked hospitality institutes in India. If you have also applied for the hotel management entrance examination 2020, then you should follow the preparation tips to score good marks. To help you prepare for this exam, here are some important tips which need to be followed:
1. Create a Study Schedule: A proper time table or schedule is required to set which will help you to devote equal time to each subject. It is better to set some weekly targets and try to finish them in the given time frame. Be punctual in your exam preparation and follow it accordingly. While preparing for the hotel management entrance examination 2020, analyze your weak areas and work on those areas.
2. Revise Regularly: Revision of the whole syllabus lays the groundwork for memorizing all the topics studied by you. Revising is an important step prior to the exam. It is better to revise all the important, tough as well as easy topics to avoid forgetting any particular area. Your focus must be on numerical ability and the reasoning part as these areas require a lot of practice to crack the exam.
3. Read Newspapers Daily: To stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge, make a habit of reading newspapers. Read more and more newspapers to enhance your vocabulary and reading skills.
4. Focus on Aptitude for Service Selection: Those who wish to appear for the aptitude for service selection should know that this is one of the difficult sections among all the subjects. The questions asked in this section are based on the hospitality field and to excel in this section, candidates should revise from travel and tourism books and more.
5. Solve Previous Year Exams: Practicing last year exams and sample papers will make you understand the exam pattern, difficulty level of the examination and important topics for which maximum questions are asked. Solving these questions will also increase your speed along with accuracy while analyzing your performance.
6. Arm Yourself with Good Study Material or Join a Coaching Institute: Having a good set of study material is always helpful while preparing for this exam. Prepare from the best books available. Visit the website offering mock tests along with study materials available for better preparation.
These tips will surely help you to crack your hotel management entrance examination in 2020.