The field of marketing communications is very broad, encompassing people who deliver media and news to the public, people who create news, people who want to push information to the public and people who study the interplay of society and media. If you want to solve marketing problems, be creative and desire to develop and implement communication campaigns, then ‘strategic marketing and communication’ will be the right career path for you.
Learn the strategies of marketing communication
Strategic marketing communication programs enable the candidates as well as professionally qualified managers in gaining better understanding of marketing communications. These courses develop your understanding of consumer behavior and decision making, communications planning, and data analysis to help you to effectively meet the challenges of a changing marketplace. In these programs, students learn about promotional and advertising strategies, branding, marketing, how to manage digital marketing and direct relationships, and methods to get inside the client’s mind. Participants will also develop an understanding of global, cultural and ethical issues and the impact they have on marketing. These courses also develop your business management skills which are important to maintain healthy relationships between customers and organizations. These programs are designed for the aspirants who desire to develop a business management career in marketing with a high emphasis on strategic communications.
Strategic marketing and communication courses foster your creative yet systematic approach to problem solving in the field of marketing communications. These programs also develop your critical understanding of latest theoretical developments in marketing strategy which could be applied to companies and their markets. They also improve, extend and develop your conceptual, analytical, consultancy and research skills. Some of the key learning outcomes of these courses are as follows:
- Students learn to adapt to social media, mobile technology and other important technologies as these courses help you to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Students learn the implications of an integrated communications and marketing strategy.
- Participants will view communications more broadly than other traditional marketing programs by planning how the brand communicates at each touch point or contact.
- You will also gain a complete understanding of how generational differences affect the ways of messaging.
Who should attend?
- Senior and mid-level professionals who have a strategic responsibility for marketing communications.
- Managers involved in expanding and changing the scope of communications within their companies.
- Executives from companies in which communication plays an important role in sales.
Asian College of Journalism-Chennai, Mudra Institute of Communications – Ahmedabad (MICA) and Indian Institute of Mass Communication – New Delhi are among the top colleges in India offering a wide variety of quality ‘strategic marketing and communication’ courses to their candidates to develop them as marketing leaders and professionals of tomorrow. Enroll in an institute of your choice to know about effective business communication and marketing strategies.