Ghaziabad – the beautiful smart city – needs no introduction. Since the past few years, this city has become one of the hottest destinations for leisure, entertainment, education and even for buying a home. Hence, property in Ghaziabad is listed amongst the top residential properties that offer a unique range of facilities and amenities to the modern man. These properties include the plots, flats, villas, pent houses, commercial lands, farm lands and so on. However, the most rewarding among all these options, is the land for a plot.
Obviously, the flats in NH 24, Ghaziabad are at its peak, if we talk about affordable housing solutions or about the modernized living style. But, still there are people, who dislike the idea of living in a home that isn’t built as per their wishes. Hence, they look for plots and build their ‘home sweet home’, the way they want. If you too are looking for some plots in Ghaziabad NH 24, you must keep some points in mind –
- You should not buy any land or plot unless and until you are confirmed that the land is not the part of any other developmental plan.
- The plot that you are planning to purchase must be demarcated properly and should have a clear title.
- Make sure that the plot is protected from encroachment.
- A proper drainage system and septic tank must be present.
- Geologically unstable ground can be very perilous. Hence, before confirming the purchase of the plot, ask your builder regarding the same.
Following such points, you will be able to purchase and invest into the right property/ plot.
Documents to Be Checked
Apart from the above points, it is also important to pay some heed to the important documents that must be checked before making the final buying decision. LandCraft, one of the most reputed builders in Delhi NCR, highlights few documents that a buyer must put a keen eye to –
- Pledged land documents
- Tax receipt and bills
- Title deeds
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land measurement documents
This is how you can invest in the top rated plots in Ghaziabad. Also, do not forget to check out the most attractive plots that will give you a higher ROI. Residential areas, such as NH 24 or NH 58 are some of the most recommended places for every potential home buyer. The property rates here, are very attractive, yet budget friendly. Reports say that the value of the plots here is higher than that of the flats available in other areas. So, choice is yours!!