What to Expect From a Playschool for the Safety of a Child?3 min read
Parenthood brings a lot of responsibilities and one such responsibility is providing the best and secure future to the child. In this process of building a bright and successful future, preschools act as an important part of its foundation. Preschools are the very first formal training center where they learn about basic things after home. During this phase, students get exposed to a structured setting of learning. This early childhood age requires extra attention and protection. So, parents are always worried about the safety of their children while sending them to a preschool.
The best playschools and their teachers play an important role in creating a safe environment for the children. If you are concerned about the safety of the child at playschool, then it’s important to consider some parameters which will help you to get admission in the right one:
1. Physical safety
- School infrastructure: The premises for the playschool should be separate and must have higher walls, gates, and other obstacles to make sure about the security against entry and exit. Visit the website of the school to get an idea about the infrastructure and other details prior to admission.
- School staff: It’s important to check if the teaching and non-teaching staff at the school is trained to respond in case of emergencies.
- ID cards: The best playschools give ID cards to all the kids along with providing authority cards to parents as well.
- Classrooms: The classrooms must have all the electronic outlets covered with childproof materials. All kinds of cleaning supplies and medicines must be locked away from the reach of kids.
- CCTV camera: It is always better to check all the CCTV cameras at schools. Make sure they are working to avoid any accidents later.
- Toys and other materials: Toys and any other kind of materials used in class should meet regulatory standards. There must be a suitable fall surface available around any play equipment.
2. Emotional Safety
- Teachers: The teaching staff at the best play school in Noida is well-trained and qualified to guide the kids. They must be trained to identify the illness of the child and take measures to contain infections. The staff at the school must be aware of the child’s medical issues and allergies. Children with a history of causing injuries must be supervised well. The teachers should be capable of solving the emotional issues of your kid along with their learning disabilities and more.
- Individual attention: It is always better to check the teacher to student ratio in a playschool. Schools with lower student to teacher ratio offer individual attention to the kids and take care of them properly.
3. Cognitive safety
- The syllabus: The syllabus of the playschool must be structured smartly in a way that doesn’t stress out the kids. To get admission to the right school, it is better to check such details wisely.
- Teaching materials: The teaching materials used at the best playschools including the toys are age-appropriate. It’s important to check if they are made of child-safe materials.
This is an important phase of student life and every parent should choose the school wisely after considering all the safety and security measures.