The first step towards your preparation for any competitive examination is to understand the pre-requisites for the examination. Visit the website and thoroughly scan through the syllabus of the exam. Besides the syllabus, you must make a note of the weightage of various subjects, so that you can plan your preparation accordingly. Scanning through a few previous year’s questions papers helps to get an idea about the exam pattern. Apply now at DPU Center for Excellence, a top CET coaching classes in Pune. The following are the 7 practical tips to crack CET competitive exams.
1. Know The Ins and Outs of the Exam: This is the first thing you have to do before you dive into competitive exam preparation for jobs. Know the details about the exam, their selection procedure, the level of knowledge expected of you, etc. Because you can shape your paths, only when you know your goals.
2. Make and Follow a Time Table: Make a time-table with both short-term and long-term goals that would help you in timely preparation for the exam. Without any definitive time-table for your studies may sound directionless. A time table makes you more disciplined and helps you to get rid of haphazardness. Making a time table is easy, but following the same is a more challenging part. Remember your time table should be a feasible one and that you can adhere to. Do not procrastinate, the tasks assigned for today must not be pushed to tomorrow. Hopefully, that would bring you nearer to accomplish your goals.
3. Focus on Concepts No Rote Learning: Focus on understanding the concepts throughout your preparation. Do not adopt the rote learning technique. Understanding helps you to remember the concepts for a very long period. Moreover, with a clear understanding of the concepts, you can comfortably handle questions related to those concepts. You can also create your memory tips or interesting acronyms to remember formulae or equations or difficult terminologies. You should always make your short notes in your way, as they help you big time to revise a few days before the exam.
4. Prepare Yourself For Aptitude Test: Aptitude test is the core subject in almost all the competitive exams for jobs. Aptitude tests are meant to bring out the candidate’s abilities to perform specific jobs under a certain given situation. These tests are designed in such a way that would assess your logical reasoning and thinking performance without prior knowledge or training. A typical test includes 30 or so multiple-choice questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
5. Update Yourself On Current Affairs: Latest and current knowledge always are solicited from a candidate aspiring for a job. The competitive exams are designed in such a way that they would bring out the shallowness if you are not well prepared for current developments. Use all the sources of the latest or current knowledge. Besides reading your regular study materials, it would be highly beneficial to read various articles, blogs, attend seminars, etc. Reading Years Books, watching news bulletins keep you almost update.
6. Solve Previous Year’s Question Paper: If you are preparing for exams be it academic or concerned with jobs, solving previous years’ question papers helps you. All you can have an idea about the question patterns, their mark allotments, etc. Moreover, there’s a strong perception that by going through the previous years’ question papers, makes it easier for a candidate to figure out the common questions.
7. Keep Yourself Motivating and Positive: Motivation is the key-driven force behind any success. You must believe in yourself and your preparation. Keep yourself motivated until you get the desired result. Stay positive and confident. You must believe in yourself and your preparation. A bit of physical activity and meditation helps to improve concentration. Do not take stress throughout the entire preparation time stay away from stressful people.