If you are a JET aspirant and you wish to clear the examination to get admission to the college of your dreams then we are expecting you are already studying hard. JET entrance examination 2020 is going to be tough because of so many situations going on in the world right now. This is not to demotivate you but you alert you on how you should make the most of what you have got. So, we have jotted together the 5 best ways to prepare for the JET entrance examination:
1. Make a schedule: You must visit the website of the JET and find out about the exam date. Then sit in silence and focus on your goal. Then take out a pen and paper and prepare a schedule that you will follow to crack the examination. You need to add a number of hours you will study every day and fit the entire syllabus along with enough time for revisions. Once you have prepared your schedule, make sure to promise yourself that no matter what you will follow it.
2. Form a study group: Sometimes, studying alone can be difficult or boring. So, have a group of friends who are preparing for the JET too. Form a study group and get together every day for group study. Here you can clear any doubts you have regarding the subjects and help other students clear their doubts too. This study group becomes an accountability group too where you have to study no matter what. Many students make such groups and they have proved to be very beneficial.
3. Join coaching classes: Another way to study in a group is to join the coaching classes. In the classes, the whole group of students will be guided by expert teachers towards their goal. You will be given assignments and mock tests which will help you to evaluate yourself from time to time. Coaching classes might be expensive but if you have decided to put your 100% effort, then you should visit here and get coaching.
4. Study online: Nowadays, the safest way to study is to take classes online. There are many online study groups and forums which you can join to study for JET. It mostly includes students from all over the country so you have exposure to a lot more competitors. These groups are really good at developing understanding towards subjects and motivating each other to reach the goal.
5. Take time to relax: If you spend too much time thinking about the test and studies you may burn yourself out. So, it is a simple tip to take time to relax and enjoy life too. This is important because you will only be able to take the test easily if you are present with a calm mind. So, spend some time doing recreational activities that will help you enjoy it too.
Here, you have to create a balance between studying and doing other activities. If you are dedicated to your goal, then nothing can stop you from achieving it.