There are numerous Postgraduate diploma colleges in Mysore offering quality education with huge career opportunities. Completing the PGDM program from the best PG diploma colleges in Mysore helps you acquire professional and management skills that are necessary for a successful management professional.
The number of students enrolling for higher education/post graduate programs is rising steadily. Among PG programs, management studies are the most sought after and prestigious ones. Every young graduate dreams of getting admission in the top management college as the name of institute carries lot of credibility. The brand name shows the quality and is considered as the major factor for placement in the top companies. Bangalore being an IT hub attracts a lot of graduates from different parts of the country who aspire for a management course. Due to their industrial exposure, PG diploma colleges in Mysore, Karnataka are chosen by the candidates more often.
Here are some of the top PG diploma colleges in Karnataka offering management programs:
1. St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bengaluru
2. IIBS Bangalore
3. NITTE School of Management
4. ISBR Business School
5. MYRA School of Business
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program has been introduced with an aim to mould the capable business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. The curriculum of this program is industry relevant and regularly updated in alignment with the corporate and technology trends. The syllabus of the program is also revised by all the PG diploma colleges in Mysore, Karnataka meeting the rapidly changing global industry standards.
Before considering taking admission in PGDM program, it is must to carefully evaluate the infrastructure, curriculum, faculty and placement records before finalising an institute for admission.
Reasons to do PGDM course
If you are still confused about the course, here we have provided some of the top reasons of choosing management course from the top PG colleges in Karnataka:
1. Industry-integrated syllabus: Unlike MBA, the syllabus of PGDM is revised and the course is offered by the autonomous institute which are not affiliated to any university. Hence the curriculum is changed regularly as per the changing trends of the corporate sector.
2. Corporate-ready professionals: This program prepares students for the forthcoming challenges in the corporate sector. Students get a lot of real world exposure apart from the classroom lectures.
3. Interpersonal growth: A PGDM course from the top PG diploma colleges in Mysore enhances the communication and interpersonal skills of the students. The program also develops several analytical and decision-making skills in the students, right from the day one.
4. Placement opportunities: This program opens up doors for umpteen career opportunities. The employer prefers students with some out-of-the-box ideas and skills, who can face the challenges of corporate sector. The management degree is just an entry pass for the interview, but to succeed one has to be a performer. The PGDM degree program prepares students to develop a go-getter attitude.